Wednesday 19 October 2011

Whoops into the savings

I dipped into savings today and did bit of a shopping spree on some designer clothes for my self and i bought the misses a pandora charm for her newish bracelet which is looking a bit sparse. but then the charms do start at around £30 and they are pretty small. i think around 6/7 charms should be enough other wise it will just look cluttered.

I've also been looking into varying types of pond pumps that i can get on a budget. I'm looking at around £250 tops whether that's for a filter and pump or a all in one job I'm still not 100% sure yet, even the cheap Chinese stuff looks pretty good and comes with the stuff i need like UV. I'm going to spend the weekend doing some more research.

Since we are going out on Saturday night i don't think I'll be doing any research on Sunday morning,  I'll be wearing my new voi jeans out on Saturday night they look really comfy too which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment